Friday, January 30, 2015

Doc McStuffins Fun!!

If you haven't ever watched Doc McStuffins you should! We do not have cable so we would not have known about it, except that it is everywhere. We have enjoyed the DVD I got her for Christmas.This gave me the idea to set up a Doc McStuffins theme in the school room. It was perfect timing really. I say it is perfect timing because she had pinkeye and we had to administer EYEDROPS. She pretended she was our patient, and we were her doctor. We sang the "time for your checkup song" all the time. She was soooo excited (not about the eyedrops though). I found the pintables on my favorite blog I follow. (1plus1plus1equals1.com)


THE SET UP





Coloring book, Doctor Bag, Big Book of BOO BOOs, Sensory Bin, Magnetic Characters, binder with activities, animals as patients.

A CLOSER LOOK


HER SENSORY BIN
pom poms were the medicine, check out her Doc. McStuffins fruit snacks



I TRIED TO CAPTURE HER REACTION, this is the pic. I snapped.


HER FIRST PATIENTS


HEADS AND TAILS ACTIVITY


Dr. JORDYN is  looking over her doctor notes.


We fixed her hair like Doc. McStuffins


SENSORY BIN IN ACTION



COUNTING CHARACTERS


ROLL AND GRAPH


THE WAITING ROOM


DOC. IN ACTION, using her stethoscope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...