Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thanksgiving Clothes Pin Number Cards

Free Printable
We have really enjoyed these cards that I have made. I love themed activities. This time instead of printing from other blogs I decided to make my own. It was so much fun and easy. Please feel free to download these for home use.

                      Clothes Pin Number Card picture
            Download the Clothes Pin Number Cards

DSC_1097

DSC_1099

She really did a great job with these. She can identify her numbers 1-10 very easily. I am working on creating number cards 11-20 so that she can work on identifying them quickly. I will blog about those and make those FREE as well.

DSC_1105

DSC_1109

Check out our Thanksgiving and Turkey Pinterest Board.


                Follow Crystal @'s board Turkeys and Thanksgiving on Pinterest.   

Also check out all 70 of my Pinterest Boards! If you have little ones you are homeschooling, or would like to get ideas for activities for your little ones just click the 'Follow' button!

            Visit Crystal @'s profile on Pinterest.   
This post was featured on 1plus1plus1equals1.com. Click here to see us and read a sweet comment about this blogpost!

I was featured for Tot School!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...