Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Animal ABC's Letters G, H, I, & J





Letter G
G is for Gorilla!




Letter H
H is for Hippo!
 
 
Letter I
I is for Iguana!




Tracing the Letter I
Letter I maze!
Caught Jordyn sorting letters by color, and Caleb eating them!
Letter J
J is for Jellyfish and JORDYN!

 







Praise Time!
Starting our new month in our Calendar Notebook!



She is pointing to a girl in the picture that she thinks looks like her.
Songs for Saplings Verses
 
 
SPELLING HER NAME
matching letters
Hmmm What is next?











J is for Jellyfish
Yes I drew the J backwards
Her Jellyfish Discovery Bottle
She cant stop watching her jellyfish while she works!
I had just turned it upside down so it was off and swimming!

 STAMPING HER NAME...

TRACING HER NAME...
WOW
 
Here she said 'O is for orange' as she grabbed for her orange marker.
 

Admiring the letter R.
 
Finished the D.
 

Finished the Y.


A little messy finish. I was still so impressed she concentrated as long as she did.
Good job Jordyn.
FINISHED WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...