Monday, October 19, 2015

Caleb’s First Birthday

I am so thankful for his first year of life. The Lord has really grown him into a young boy. It does make me sad to know that a year can go by so quickly. We longed for the day that we can introduce cow’s milk, throw away bottles, and turn the car seat around. But, when it finally got here it made us a little sad.
Here are pictures of his great first birthday!
                                DSC_0531 
 DSC_0552         DSC_0532

Alvin and I went a little crazy on the decorating. It was a lot of fun. The truth is, it always starts out as ‘'”MY” project and ends as “OUR” project. Which is fine by me. I love my wonderful husband.
           
             DSC_0535
             DSC_0539
             DSC_0546
             DSC_0543
             DSC_0549
             DSC_0562
DSC_0577

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...