Monday, November 9, 2015

Homeschool A-Z 2 years to 3 years old







We used 1plus1plus1equals1.com’s Tot School Printables FREE curriculum along with ABCJesusLovesMe.com’s 2-Year Bible Curriculum.
What a journey it was, teaching Jordyn and watching her grow spiritually, developmentally, and emotionally. Her joy was truly my joy each time she got so excited about an activity or just ‘doing school.’ I highly recommend both curriculums I mentioned above. I want to note that I selected pieces from the ABCJesusLovesMe curriculum each week. 
Letter A      Letter B
Letter C      Letter D
Letter E          Letter F
   Letter G        Letter H
 Letter I       Letter J
Letter K Letter N
Letter O      Letter P
Letter Q  Letter R
Letter S  Letter T
Letter U Letter VLetter W Letter X
Letter Y  Letter Z
Other THEMES…
Doc McStuffins

Fall Activities

Goodnight Moon

Winter Activites

Nativity
 
Transportation ThemeRoyalty Theme Farm ThemeOcean Theme       
       
       
       
  























Zoo Theme  
 
Bugs Theme

          Here is the Pinterest Board in case you want to pin straight from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...