Thursday, January 8, 2015

Homeschool Weeks 15, 16, and 17

We are getting caught up!!! As I make this blog we are currently on week 18, wooohhoooo!! I attribute that to Alvin being home for the Christmas break!

Week 15
Letter O: O is for Ostrich
Bible Theme:  see our Christmas post for Nativity theme




 
Eating her "O" cookie
Our Puzzle Time



Jordyn reading the book OLIVIA



 I love how she is turning the pages here.





These are our Animal crafts from LearnCreateLove

Each week we did a craft with the beginning sound of the letter of the week.
Ex. G is for Goat, H is for Hermit crab, I is for Inchworm

Below you will see I am reusing these as an Alphabet "poster"for the school room.


WEEK 16
Letter P       P is for Pencil
No theme since we did the Nativity theme so heavily this month.


Our letter P
panda, penguin, pumpkin, pear, pizza, pencil
phonics reinforcement
daily exercises
puzzles, numbers, sequencing, shadow matching

I only shot one picture of our consumable pages
Here she is coloring the shapes I call out.
 
 
 
WEEK 17
Letter Q    Q is for Queen
Theme: Royalty



A castle for a Queen

















I HAD TO REMOVE ALOT OF CUTE PICS OF JORDYN, SHE WAS JUST IN A DIAPER!
Since we are on Pinterest now, I chose to remove them because she was shirtless. They were adorable thought!

This is her Queen's Gold.
I was taking pictures and she said "Take a picture Momma, I made a circle."

stamping our crown onto our new Princess Tot Book

matching princesses



favorite picture
finger-painting queens



Here is where we repurposed the animal crafts:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...